Be welcome with family and friends at our week-end special programme within the Crafts Village and Paper Mill!
Among the things to enjoy there will be:
– Interactive demonstrations of hand-made paper, pottery, reed work and traditional weaving.
During the week-end opening hours, you will see craftspeople working in the workshops dedicated to: handmade paper, reed work, carpentry, pottery, weaving and bookbinding.
It may occur, in certain weekends, that some workshops be open and others closed. If you wish to participate in a specific activity, we kindly ask you to send us a short message to the address email@example.com or to call us at 0723COMANA(266262) to check if the respective workshop will be open.
The Paper Mill – Crafts Village museum is open every week-end between 12.00 – 19.00.
- Guided tour: 15 lei. 10 lei for students, retired and disabled people.
- Unguided visit: 10 lei. 7 lei for students, retired and disabled people.
- In order to encourage family visits and participation in the challenging activities proposed by the Paper Mill and Crafts Village, we introduced special fees for families. Details here aici or at the entrance.
Free admission for children under 3 years old.
If you wish to participate in the interactive demonstrations (handmade paper, weaving, reed work, ceramics, letterpress), the participation fee is 1 guilder (gulden) – worth 10 lei, including the object manufactured within each workshop. More objects, more guilders.
We invite you to Comana Crafts Village and Paper Mill, where you will discover a team of dedicated people eager to share the story of the crafts in the XXIst century.
Thank you for your visit and participation in the demonstrations! By doing this, as well as by purchasing our products, you help crafts go on and encourage the worthy people who keep them alive.
- Published in Press Releases